Sunday, May 20, 2018

Till Death Do Us Tart by Ellie Alexander

It has been a weekend of weddings here. I finished Death Do Us Tart on Friday, perfect book to read just before the royal wedding. I love Ellie Alexander's series based in Ashland Oregon and her bakery Crew from Torte. This was a great read. So much more than a book just about a wedding. There was the  beautiful wedding of The Professor and Jules mom, but also great twists with in twists of story lines. Lance, Carlos, Thomas, not to mention the staff and changes happening at Torte, Even the nasty Richard Lord in the mix. I loved this book, I love this series and I know you are going to as well! This one is out June 26th and is published by St. Martin's Press.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment