Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Murder at the Mansion by Sheila Connolly

When I saw that Netgalley was offering a new mystery by Sheila Connolly I jumped at the change to request it. Murder at the Mansion is coming out June 26th and is published by Minotaur Books.  I get very excited when I get the chance to read a first in series by authors whose work I already love. I had no idea what to expect with Murder at the Mansion and it truly felt like Sheila took a typical failing american small town, reached down to the ground and picked up the dirt and dust surrounding it, threw it up in the air and magically turned it to fairy dust. The story transforms itself from page one and rolls out in true cozy spirit, endearing it to me with each chapter. This was not at all what I had expected, but exactly what a great first in series should be, this cozy has great bones, a cool story line, mystery you can get behind, justice served and a great deal of fun history to unearth. Look for this one for sure this June!


Thank you so much for taking time to join me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment