Monday, May 14, 2018

Fascinator Fun- Five Fascinators I made for the upcoming Royal Wedding!


I have been making Fascinators for fun this past weekend. With the upcoming Royal Wedding Less than a week away I thought I would share with you what I made. A friend messaged me Friday night in need of a fascinator for a Royal Wedding Watch Party and asked if I still had any that I made from the last Royal Wedding.  I do somewhere but I think it is more fun to make new ones.

So I set off to my favorite dollar store and found supplies to create what I think is 5 fun fascinators from flowers, floral wire, hair clips and ribbon. Trusty Hot Glue Gun in hand and a little luck and I feel like I would be proud to wear any of these to a wedding or tea party.
The fun in a fascinator is often the height! So I went for hight and a bit of volume with this one.
This one is slightly different and one that is not easy to photograph for it's height and angles, but boy was this one fun to make!
Here is another angle of it, the back and sizes are very sweet!
The one I liked best for myself really is this one, I think this would look great at any event and the flower matches my eyes perfectly!
While making my fascinators was a weekend highlight, so was getting the surprise Wedding teacup and saucer from my friend Jo, who was in England for my birthday and whom carted back across the pond this treasure for my table. I am in awe and thrilled. I am also ready for Prince Harry's Wedding this weekend are you?
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy teatime wedding craft I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment