Friday, May 18, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds-Wedding Gifts...


It is hard today not to be excited for the Royal Wedding so I am doing some fun Fancy Friday Finds that are Wedding related. Everyone wants to feel like Royalty on their special day and here are three gifts I loved that you might think about for the next wedding you attend.
First up is a listing I loved from Wood Be Mine Etsy shop, I really like the way they put this set together and I think for a young foodie couple this is a fun gift! Click here for shop and listing. 

Gone Girly Etsy Shop had this set I loved so much! For pie lovers this is the perfect gift, along with a treasured recipe or two! Click here for shop and listing.

I love my welcome mats and this one is really sweet especially as a wedding gift! Offered by Tangled Design Co Etsy shop this is on my wish list even though we have been married 20 years this year! Click here for shop and listing. 

I hope you have enjoyed today's fancy finds and that you will enjoy the coverage of the Royal Wedding This weekend too!
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment