Thursday, March 22, 2018

Tea Time Emergency Craft Anyone?

Last Saturday night I had a craft night at my place. We all brought our own crafts and had fun visiting and sharing great food while crafting. I had found earlier in the week this great idea from Craft Gossip to make a very cute tea time craft. I made mine a bit differently but I used items from the dollar store. A rescued teaspoon from the charity shop and one of my special Stash Tea Christmas teas to make this very sweet emergency tea stash.
This is the one that Craft Gossip Shared. I loved it and made some changes on mine.
You can find the craft idea and more photos by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me today for a cup of tea and a tea time craft. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment