Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Murder on the Toy Town Express by Barbara Early

I finished Murder on the Toy Town Express by Barbara Early on September 16th.  This is a first in the series for me and boy is it ever a fun one! I love toys, vintage and new and I love trains so I could very easily picture the setting and plot of this cozy murder mystery.  While I was reading it I felt like I was walking the Train show with my friend Sheryl, a fellow toy and doll enthusiast as we followed main character Liz and her father around for the investigation. This series touched on a number of themes that actually related to my own life and I found this to be a very touching and relatable cozy! I did not clue into who the murderer really was until the reveal, maybe not wanting to just a tiny bit, lots of smaller twists and turns that keeps you wanting more! I am excited to see where this series goes next! Murder on the Toy Town Express comes out October 10th.

You can find Barbara Early's Murder on the Toy Town Express on Amazon by clicking here. 

3 comments: