Friday, July 21, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds- Inspired by my trip to Oregon...

Fancy Friday Etsy Finds Today are inspirations from items and places I saw on my trip to Oregon last weekend. Powell's Bookstore (largest and most spectacular book store I have ever been in!), The Saturday Market, tea shops and fantastic food!

First up, I know there is great debate about book plates and how they take away from the value of books, however growing up I wanted these things when they were offered at a bookfair and never had the money for them and I remember my mother always eyeing the pretty ones for her expansive collection, I just liked how these caught my eye and that you get 12 and that they are tea themed. Offered by Pear Creek Cottage this $11 listing is on my wish list for sure. Click here for shop and listing.

Portland to me is such an inspirational place, filled with great food, great people, great tea shops and these fun stickers that say "Keep Portland Weird" The colors in the tea towel I found that I would absolutely love from Gifts by Gita remind me of my trip into the Stash Tea store and the saying is one I can attest to! Click here for shop and listing. Pretty sure this one is going on my Christmas list!



 Saving the best for last here, I found the Sirens Bath Bomb Etsy shop at the Portland Market and I am wishing I filled the car, I bought 5 of there amazing bath bombs and have only one left. They had a lemon lavender one that was so amazing I wished I had bought a dozen and one called Monkey Farts that was outstanding (think Banana and Raspberry) If you are in the Portland area check them out, if not you can find them on Etsy

Spend a bit of time in their shop and you will see why I am so excited about their bath bombs! Click here for their Etsy Shop. 

I had such a lovely weekend away it is hard to believe that I have already been home for days. Thank you for joining me for this week's Fancy Friday Finds.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment