Sunday, July 2, 2017

Cat About Town by Cate Conte

This weekend I finished Cat About Town a new book by Cate Conte. This is a lovely first in series for a cozy mystery, cat book lover like me. The main character Maddie James comes home to attend her grandmother's funeral and finds things are not quite as she left them, out of sight out of mind. Staying with her Grandfather who is the town's old police chief, Maddie finds out that someone has been threatening her Grandfather and trying to force him to sell the family home. I loved the relationship between Maddie and her grandfather in this mystery. I also love how JJ her cat factors into this story. This is a sweet cozy mystery with some adorable twists. I am really looking forward to seeing where this series goes and what will happen next in this Cat Cafe Mystery Series. This book is out August 1st so keep your eyes out for it or pre order on Amazon by clicking here.



You can find out more about this series and book by clicking here.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen and Kathi
    thanks for the suggestion of the funeral home mysteries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this on hold at the library. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete