Friday, May 4, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds- May The Fourth Be With You


I love May 4th. Yep Star Wars is a big deal here, and today's Fancy Friday Finds are a nod to Star Wars Fans Everywhere. This was a few years ago on my table and I do love my R2D2 Teapot!

My first Fancy Friday find is a pattern for this Yoda Tea Cozy. I love Yoda (and I love Grover) and If I ever become talented enough I would make this cozy! You can find this pattern on Etsy from the Tea Cozy Folk as a PDF download on Etsy by clicking here. 

Fandom Teas has the Dark Chocolate Cherry loose leaf tea to turn you to the Darkside! Click here for this wonderful sounding Star Wars Themed Tea. 


I love this Yoda Themed Tea Ball as well! Click here to view this in the Clever Karma Etsy Shop. 

Kyles Gallery Etsy shop has a print I just love! You can find this ( I would love to have this framed at home too!) by clicking here. 

Thank you for joining me for this weeks Fancy Friday Star Wars Themed Items and May the Force Be With You. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT A GREAT SPELLCASTER CALLED (DR ALEKO)
    Your love spell has huge powers! I cant believe what's happening to me! It's been only 3 weeks since you did that spell and Victor is already after me. Since the last week-end he phoned at least 5 times. I believe he seems to realize his mistakes. It's absolutely happening as you said!! Thank you! Your work is helping me so much… Without you I would feel so lonely and miserable... Thank you sir! here is the Doctor contact incase you are passing through problem ( Alekospellcaster009@gmail.com or whatsapp him +1-442-243-3652)

    ReplyDelete