Monday, April 9, 2018

The Enchanting Rose 12th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange...


I have just joined something called the Enchanting Rose Tea Cup and Mug Exchange. This is the 12th exchange on the Enchanted Rose Blog.
I got an email invite yesterday and I am so very excited to be able to participate.
I am in absolute awe of the beautiful photography and photos of past swaps on this site click here to see what I am talking about! This is the link to the reveal of last years swap! 
I cannot wait to start putting together something for my partner, and then sharing with you the swap I receive. As this is my birthday month I thought that this would be the perfect way to celebrate!
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and something so exciting! I look forward to sharing more with you tomorrow. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment