Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Release Day Party for Death By The Sea is today!

Today is the release of Kathleen Bridge's Death by the Sea and I am hosting a release day party on my Beyond The Bookmarks Facebook Event Page. I would love to have you join us.
If you are tired of the cold and snow do join us for some Florida and beach themed posts, which are up now and more coming. Simply click here to check out what is going on. Scroll down the posts, comment and share. We look forward to having you join us! There are 6 giveaways on the go and you are welcome to enter simply by commenting below each of the giveaway posts.
I cannot wait to see you there.
Thank you for joining me today for a cup of tea and a release day party event! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment