Sunday, April 1, 2018

Fowl Play by P Bodi



Happy Easter I am on the road traveling today so I took this before I left to share today along with my book review.
on Wednesday I read Fowl Play P Bodi. This was another mystery short I discovered on Amazon while hosting the St. Patrick's Day event on Beyond The Bookmarks.  This was a really good story. It was very easy to get into and gave me a good appreciation for shorter cozy mysteries. I loved the characters, they all felt read and relatable and the twist ending was quite good. I did not suspect the murderer.


This book is a clean Cozy Mystery short story that does not contain any foul language, sexual situations, witches, or paranormal events.Being a single woman owning and operating the only pet store in town can get pretty lonely. After a rough day at the shop, Leah decided she could use some human interaction and good conversation with some friends. After closing the shop for the day she met some friends at the local restaurant. The following morning after her fun night out with friends, Sheriff Burt shows up at her store with an animal emergency. Could it be related to a murder?


I found my copy on Amazon and you can too by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me this Easter Sunday for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment