Saturday, March 24, 2018

On My Table and In My Cup March 17th-24th

It has been a very difficult week. Not just for myself but for so many people I know personally and on Facebook. I want to take this moment just to breath. I am grateful for all I have in life, the opportunities I have been given and the people placed in my path. I am grateful for the ups and the downs and the fact that I can escape in a cozy or two for a reality break.
My to be read list is large and I am working my way through it. I had the chance to read the first in the Cryptic Cove Mystery Series yesterday and will review next week. I love firsts in series...
Even though people keep getting killed at Storyton Hall I still think I need to check in for a long stay. I love this series by Ellery Adams and I am so excited for you all to read it. My review will be up tomorrow.
Having two books the caliber of Paige Shelton and Ellery Adams to read this week helped me pass some hours in the most beautiful way. Armchair travel and just when I needed it. Picturesque settings, intriguing mysteries and a cozy place to land. Perfect both of these books.

I was equally delighted with the short story A Pie To Vie for. Short and sweet and a great way to start the week.

In my cup this week I tried a new tea from Bulk Barn that just opened near me. I was absolutely delighted with the Ginger Peach Tea. I will have to run back there and buy more very soon.
I hope you have a great rest of your Saturday and that the new week brings us all better luck, health and opportunity.
Thank you for joining me here  for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Hope all is well with you and your family. Looks like spring has finally sprung in my neck of the woods (not saying to loudly just in case). Sun is shining with the promise of somewhat warmer weather and the first Tiger baseball game is Thursday. Going to be a good week.

    ReplyDelete