Saturday, March 17, 2018

On My Table and In My Cup March 10th to the 17th.

Happy St. Patrick's Day from my table to yours. This week has been a busy one and I have had some amazing books and teas cross my table. I also had a great teacup find this week too! Today is the first day of our Spring Break Vacation and I am thrilled to have this break.
Monday I will share more about this teacup and its contents but I will say this it is a lovely local teasaine in a treasure of a find! Stinging Nettles, Spearmint and Wild Strawberry make for a very refreshing and delightful tea blend. Mr. Bannock has this special tea on his Vancouver Food Truck, I will share more on Monday.  The cup is my teacup rescue, an Aynsley and in a lovely cobalt blue and gold.
Tomorrow I will share my love of A Magical Match by Juliet Blackwell. I could not resist and had to devour this book like all her other books in this series!
 I have had some wonderful luck with some cozy shorts this week and I downloaded A Pie to Vie For earlier this week.
Cozy shorts like the two shown above are wonderful to have cued up and waiting on your  Kindle App I have it on my phone and Ipad and that way I am rarely without something great to read.
Apple Seeds and Murderous Deeds by Kathy Cranston was a wonderful Irish Cozy Read, grab this one on Amazon for sure!
Jenna St. James had a great read with Picture Perfect Murder, a book I bought a few weeks ago and it is a long running series so I am thrilled to know I can pick up and not wait to carry on in this series.
Tea and Murder was another wonderful Amazon find, this one with a paranormal twist, great title and fun characters was another great start to a series for me.
While our Luck O' The Cozies Event is running this weekend and off to an amazing start. I wanted to share another upcoming Book Release Event for Kathleen Bridges' Death By The Sea April 3rd! I hope you can join us! Click here to learn more. 

Thank you for joining me today for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous! I'm very impatiently waiting for A Magical Match to be available on my Nook on April 3. I absolutely love this series.

    ReplyDelete