Saturday, March 3, 2018

On My Table and In My Cup Feb 24th- March 3rd

This week I have had so much happening I am in disbelief that it is already Saturday. I am thrilled to be reading through Kathleen Bridge's new April relese Death by the Sea. A first in a new series that I hope you will love reading like I am now.
I love March and getting to showcase the green teacups in my collection.
I was so happy to read Duffy Brown's Lethal in Old Lace, this was a lovely southern funny and charismatic cozy. First I have read in the series and I think this one is book 5!
My Monday teacup rescue was a true Irish delight. This purple and green shamrock set is a beauty!
This week I got a few lovely tea swaps!
They have been a lovely treat! Even Squirrel is enjoying it!
 A very lovely surprise from a friend of mine who was at Disney World and she went to Alice's Tea Room bringing me some lovely new teas to try, cookies, tea towel, chocolates and a special Alice in Wonderland Teacup and Saucer!
Very spoiled this week!
A beautiful cover always makes me happy and I was thrilled to have been able to read Laura Child's Plum Tea Crazy this week.
Lisa and I are co hosting the Luck O' The Cozies event and we have started sharing on the event already, we are pleased to have so many wonderful authors dropping by! We hope you will join in our fun as well. Come see what we are upto leading up to and during the event. Click here to take a peak! 

Thank you for joining me for this weeks look back at what has been on my table and in my cup.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Very nice end of the week blog. I love the teacup collection!

    ReplyDelete