Friday, March 30, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds- Travel Mugs


Today is the day that we are on our way to the first hockey tournament of the year for my sons team. Our team is made up of kids with autism. My son is a goalie and the other a defenceman. I am excited to go to my 4 adapted hockey tournament today. That being said I am scrambling this morning with the last minute things I need to do before we leave for the bus to Kelowna.


One of those things on my mind is packing up the gear, not just hockey but my books, tea, teapot, tea kettle, cup and saucer and my travel mug...so here are three of my Etsy Favorite Travel Mugs to share. The first one made me laugh! This travel mug is from Designsbylindaneetoo as an aspiring writer mystery writer I loved this! Click here for shop and listing.

Shroderdesigns has another travel mug I loved that pretty much sums up today! Click here for this Tea, Books & Rain inspired travel mug. 

Last I share one that is more personal, I love this one, though mine is purple and says Hockey Mom you can find one like this for the hockey mom in your life by clicking here. Little City Sparkle Co has this one listed in their Etsy shop and you can see it by clicking here.

Okay I am off to double check the bags, I shall check in from the road.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and this weeks Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment