Friday, March 16, 2018

Fancy Friday Finds Inspired by Kathleen Bridge's Upcoming New Book Death By The Sea...


This week I am writing about a teacup I was very excited to find that reminded me of Kathleen Bridge's upcoming book Death by the Sea.
If only I had the unlimited funds at my disposal this beauty would be in my collection for sure! I found this stunner in the Goodbuyantique's Etsy shop for just under $200 CND. I think it would look great on my table and I would love using it!
Even the colors would go beautifully with this cover don't you think?
The vivid colors of this set also caught my eye this teacup priced just under $100 is also a stunner! This one is offered by the VintageTeacup Etsy story you can find it by clicking here. 

Last but not least today in my Fancy Friday finds is this set of beautiful bookends. I would buy these in a heartbeat! They remind me so much of the wonderful bird companion I cannot wait for you to meet in Kathleen Bridge's upcoming book Death by the Sea. Click here to see these bookends in the LesCurieux Etsy shop. 

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a look at this weeks Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment below or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: