Thursday, March 15, 2018

A Perfect Cup of Tea by P. Bodi

Earlier this week I downloaded a cozy mystery short called A Perfect Cup of Tea, I was drawn to it for the title and loved that it is a 62 page cozy short. This was a free kindle app download and I really enjoyed it. I love having short stories on my kindle app on my phone that I can pull up and read on the go. Mother Earth's Kitchen Cozy Mystery Series is set in Colorado and it is easy to picture this shop and character. I was in Colorado a few years ago and it the story has the right vibe for what we found while we were there too. Lots of like minded health conscious people who love the outdoors and supporting local business and organic. I liked the mystery and the main character Violet. This is a great read for those who love tea and cozy mysteries just like me. 

Violet owns and operates the only natural foods grocery store and bakery in town. Customers are always stopping by to ask her for help finding herbal remedies and natural products to help them live a healthier life. One morning while opening her store, the local Police showed up to ask a few questions about one of her customers that died from a suspicious death. Could it be murder?

You can find this cozy mystery short on Amazon.com by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I live in Colorado, in between Denver and Boulder, and will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete