Sunday, January 7, 2018

Tonya Kappes Six Feet Under...

I read Tonya Kappes upcoming cozy Six Feet Under last Wednesday and It felt like coming home. This is the 4th book in the Kenni Lowry Series that comes out this March. Kenni is the sheriff with a great dog, who is assisted by the ghost of her grandfather who was also sheriff before he passed and her deputy is her boyfriend. Not to mention that her mother is part of the town elite and this is one tightnight small community. When murder comes to town yet again, suspicion is thrown on her Mamma and Kenni takes herself off the case, technically... plenty of other things to investigate in town like some pink colored disability parking permits and some remarkably younger looking faces....I hope you will love this series as much as I do and truly enjoy six feet under. You can pre order it now on amazon by clicking here.  *I am not an amazon affiliate I don't make any money if you click.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the info. I'm putting this on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book sounds great, but then this whole series is sooo entertaining. I love Kenni's Mama and her poppa. Looking forward to reading the book. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete