Monday, January 29, 2018

The Fast and The Furriest by Sofie Ryan

I love the title and the cover of The Fast and The Furriest by Sofie Ryan. This is the firth in the series but a first for me. I liked the idea of the mystery and theme that just how much you think you know a person is so subjective. This February 6th Berkley release is going to please fans of this series. 
Sarah Grayson and her trusty companion, Elvis, race to tail the right suspects in the fifth installment of the New York Times bestselling Second Chance Cat Mysteries.Sarah Grayson owns Second Chance, a shop that sells lovingly refurbished items, in the charming town of North Harbor, Maine. But she couldn't run the store without the help of her right-hand man, Mac--or her dashing rescue cat, Elvis.Mac's life before North Harbor has always been a little bit mysterious, but it becomes a lot more intriguing when a woman from his past shows up in town, and then turns up dead. Suspicion falls on Mac, but Sarah--and Elvis--know he can't be the killer, and they hope they can prove his innocence quick as a whisker.

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the first two books in this series but haven't been able to pick up the others - yet. Now I really must try to find them so I can get caught up with Sarah and Elvis.

    ReplyDelete