Thursday, December 21, 2017

Winter Solstice Blessings of Yule To You and Yours!

Today is the winter solstice Blessed May You Be!
Today I will light my Yule Log and remember all I have learned this year, all the wonderful books I have read, tea I have enjoyed and friends I have spent time with.
I have come across a tea company called Solstice Tea and you can check out their teas by clicking here.

Below I share links on Amazon to books I have read this year that are perfect for today.  I am not an Amazon affiliate and I do not make money if you click the links. Just wanted to share...
A great Yuletide Solstice Reas is Jennifer David Hesse's Yuletide Homicide, her most recent in the series and in my opinion the best! This one is out now and you can find it on Amazon.com by clicking here.


In August I reviewed and loved Monica Crosson's Magicakal Family, so much so that I ordered it in paperback for myself. I have this wonderfully written book to refer to and learn from and it is out now and you can find it on Amazon by clicking here. 

I hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday season and as the days return to longer and more light, may your heart feel lighter too.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment: