Friday, December 8, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds- Harry Potter Themed Tea...

I accidently stumbled into a brilliant tea shop on Etsy offering Harry Potter Themed Teas! I am so excited to see these! Caught my eye right off the bat was the Christmas at Hogwarts Tea!  Offered in two sizes this one is at the top of my list.
Click here to see the listing in the Beccas Little Boutique. 
Butter Beer Tea! I am in! This black tea with butterscotch and caramel. Check it out here! 
Not a Harry Potter Fan? How about this blend called Currently Reading...
Click here for this listing
Might these make great stocking stuffers for the people in your life?

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a few fancy Friday finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: