Saturday, November 25, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup November 18-25th

A month to Christmas day how can this even be? Hoping your Saturday is off to a good start, I have Jenn McKinlay's book Better Late Than Never on my table to read this weekend.
I am also delighted to have The Healing Powers of Tea on my table this is a book for the new year I can already tell I need to own a copy of not just an ARC.
Right in line with my own hobby and beliefs and a lovely treat to read early!
Thursday I finished Tastes Like Murder by Catherine Bruns and I will review it Sunday, the cover fits the cozy perfectly and matched my teacup and saucer too, always a good indication of a great book!
Assault and Buttery was a fantastic read this week as well and such a highlight of my week.
Escape Claws is another book you are going to want to preorder for yourself so it downloads for December 26th! A Cat Lady Mystery, now you know you need to read it!
"Cookie Cutters and Holiday Hearts, That's the way the Season Starts" 
Tonight is my annual cookie exchange and I can not wait, it gets bigger and more complicated every year, I feel like I should be doing it over two nights with two groups of friends, had to cap it at 18 people this year and every year I have to leave people out... More on how it goes to follow later in the week.
This time of year especially take heart to share love, in all its forms. We all need more of it, kindness, love, joy. We all know someone going through struggles and battles and we all have a heightened sense of stress especially this time of year.  My thoughts, prayers and love go out to so many I know who desperately need it more today than any day. Share love, pay it forward, go out of your way to create a chain of love wherever you go.
Thank you for joining me for  a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment