Saturday, November 18, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup November 11-18th

A week of surprises for sure and a wonderful assortment of reading on my table this week. My partner from the Halloween Swap kindly sent me Barbara Early's Death of A Toy Soldier which I have had on my wish list for quite sometime I am so looking forward to reading and reviewing this one!
On that same day I also received an order from Berkeley with three December titles I am very excited to add to my TBR list.
I have just finished Escape Claws and am thrilled and excited to share my review of this first in series that is coming out on December 26th! I am also very excited that I am hosting the release day party on my Beyond The Bookmarks Page during our Booked For The Holidays Event.
Find the Booked for the Holidays Event Page by clicking here.
The month long event I have planned is going to be one I hope is a highlight of your holiday plans. Spend some time each day with us, more than 35+ authors, recipes, games, tips, crafts and so much more. Come make new friends, find exciting reads and be able to honestly tell people you are "booked for the holidays" Click here to RSVP to the event,  also I have already started to post daily teasers, I hope you will check in and join us.
This week I read and very much enjoyed A Late Frost, its plot twist and characters make it easy to understand why this is such a much loved series. It is out now and a very good read.
Rhys Bowen, wowed me with The Ghost of Christmas Past, this is the first I have read in the series and book 17. I loved it could not put it down and read well past my bedtime. Perfect holiday mystery!
I publish daily as you know and it weighs heavy on me somedays when I think I am going to be very behind, however somehow I managed to publish twice on Thursday! I only released this last night. I also reviewed Potions and Pastries, the same day as The Ghost of Christmas Past, here I was worried I would have nothing for Thursday and I ended up double posting. Sorry if this caused any confusion and no one let me know!
I bought and loved and still love flipping through this book from the Irish Countrywomen's association Book Of Christmas. Great recipes, stories and more.
  
Sunday I reviewed A Murder for the Books. All and all a very busy week of reading and writing. 
I hope you have had a wonderful week. Thank you for joining me for this weeks look back at what was on my table and in my cup!
I would love hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. I thought you you did two reviews on purpose. My TBR book list is huge because of you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete