Sunday, November 19, 2017

Linda Reilly's Escape Claws...

Friday night I finished Escape Claws, Linda Reilly's first in the new A Cat Lady Mystery Series and it was so good! I very much enjoyed this start to what I hope will be a series with lots of books to come. I found that I was not only able to relate as a cat lover but as a cozy mystery lover as well.  The mysteries are good in this the minor mystery pulls at your heartstrings for sure, the major mystery and murderer I did not figure out until the reveal and the teaser about the Aunt and niece relationship history makes you want to read further! I am very excited for other cozy lovers and cat lovers to pick this book up December 26th and see what I am talking about.
Here, killer, killer, killer . . .

Escape Claws is available for pre order from Amazon by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment