Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Much Ado About Murder by Elizabeth J. Duncan

I read Much Ado About Murder on Monday October 2nd and I was pleased that this third book in the Catskills Mystery series did not disappoint! It had great energy and was an exceptionally good whodunit! Reading this one it was easy to get caught up in the excitement and absurdity of the life of the play directors. I loved the idea of living in the bungalows and fully immersing oneself in a theater company devoted to Shakespeare's works. I enjoyed the characters banter, the way they carried themselves throughout the process and ordeal that the mystery focuses on.  I very much enjoyed this mystery and I hope you will all too!


Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

4 comments:

  1. Anything Shakespeare? Great! Anything in the theatre? Also great? Shakespearean theatre? Priceless! Going on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a beautiful blog.It is very astonishing and marvelous design.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete