Friday, October 20, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds To Be Read Lists, Printable Purchases and Stencils to love...

It is Fancy Friday and I am excited to share some fun Etsy finds, this Friday I find myself with a very pressing and long To Be Read List. So much so that my dear friend Karen K had to put together my list to keep me on the straight and narrow, but not everyone can have their own Karen K, so I am sharing these lovely TBR lists you can find on Etsy.

Did you know that you can download the most pretty to be readlists from ETSY? I didn't and I loved this one, check out Alinas Creative Corner, lots to choose from and these are instant download pages click here for the site.


I loved this book lover stencil set, they had a few I thought I would totally use in a journal to write my list and spend some time truly enjoying decorating a book about the books I want to read...Click here for Moxiedori's shop and tell me if you think these would make fun stocking stuffers! 


When you see my current list it is hard not to love this t-shirt from GrawilBoutique
I will leave you here as I have more than 20 books to read, and three reviews to write, what a great problem to have!
Thank you for joining me here today, I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 




1 comment: