Saturday, September 30, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup September 23rd-30th

Welcome back to the weekend, I hope you are getting some much needed rest and reading this weekend. Speaking of reading, I am reading through Delia James Familiar Motives right now and was so pleased to find on the first page a quote I wrote about By Familiar Means, I am so excited to find in print the quote I gave about a book and a series I really enjoy!
Familiar Means is proving to be quite good also! I am very excited to be reading this one right now!
A great many books have passed over my table this week, Fixing to Die by Miranda James, A Southern Ladies Mystery made for an excellent read this week!
Double surprises this week in the book department, I feel very much blessed! Karen K you spoil me and Random House, Thank you!


Also a very lovely surprise from a lovely Facebook Friend! I am so thrilled to have this Christmas Ornament on my table! It says "It's always Tea Time!" and I am so touched by this lovely surprise and beautiful penmanship of the sender, my friend Cherry Trimble.

I reviewed Canal Days Calamity this week a true dog lovers delight,

Laughed my way through Ring In The Year with Murder, this is one of the funniest books I have ever read, a cozy that left me with a smile and one I can not wait for you to read.
I powered through A Room with A Brew, by Joyce Tremel, this one is out on Tuesday and I am hosting the release party on Tuesday!
I hope to see you there! Simply click over to the Beyond The Bookmarks Event page on Facebook, click discussion and join in the fun!

I also had reviews up on Murder on the Toy Town Express, a toy lover like me, was overjoyed to find this series!
Death on Tap by Ellie Alexander was truly special and one of the books I think should be up for first in series this year. One of the best I have ever read and one I am looking forward to seeing continue!

A week ago Friday I shared this lovely teacup I found on Etsy and I am so thrilled to report that it is now at my house and ready for my table this holiday season, it arrived and it is stunning!

Thank you so much for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review, it has been a very busy one and one I am so thankful to have you join me here. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


1 comment: