Monday, September 25, 2017

Five Amigos Fall-O-ween Fun Week 4

We can not believe it is already September 25th! The last four weeks went by so quickly! Today we share the last of our fall picks, but don't worry next week we switch over to more Halloween themed cozies, with a few good fall ones thrown in there too! For our Double Double this week I get to go first!


Shameless I know but my choice is The Grim Steeper! Written by my friend Amanda Copper (Victoria Hamilton) and with a little something I wrote at the end, this book is right up my alley! I loved this series so much and hope that one day it will continue again! Just look at this over, I could move right in! This is book 3 in the series and one I think every tea lover should have to read and put on their shelves! 

Karen K has selected one I did not even know about! 
September mourn by Mary Daheim...
"This series has been a favourite of mine. The characters of Judith and her cousin Renie are a real delight. I especially love the character of Judith's quirky mother. This is a long running series and is definitely a treat."


Check in with Mary to see her pick from today by clicking here.


we are so happy to have had you join us this month for all our fall favorites! Be sure to check in with us next week as we move to our Halloween favorites! 

We love having you join us here so please leave us a comment below or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com


4 comments: