Thursday, September 14, 2017

Dial Meow For Murder by Bethany Blake

I read Dial Meow for Murder over the long weekend and I loved it. Bethany Blake has a strong second in series with Dial Meow for Murder. I really like that the main character Daphne is a free uncomplicated spirit with a knack for working with animals and a soft spot for solving the murders of the dead bodies she finds. She is purposeful in her investigations and clumsy, she is overly carrying and wears her heart on her sleeve. She is kind and curious to a fault and all of this makes for a great main character. I loved the mystery and how Daphney interpreted all the clues for not only the murder mystery but the mystery of what to do with her life as well.
This one is well written, thoughtful and a cozy great read. This one is out September 26th!
You can find Dial Meo for Murder from Kensington Publishing on Amazon by clicking here 

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmial.com

2 comments:

  1. I think you will not be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first book in this series and am eagerly looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete