Thursday, June 15, 2017

Witch Way To Mintwood by Addison Creek

Yesterday I felt very much that I needed a paranormal cozy read, thanks to my friend Lisa K I found Witch Way to Mintwood by Addison Creek. It was just what I needed. This book was the perfect cozy witch story. This was an unexpected wonderful read. Sometimes you can just tell by the cover, and I was drawn to this one! The story is a great one and the mystery pretty good too! The main character is a reluctant town witch, who returns to her childhood home after her grandmother dies. Living with her best friends in a rambling and falling down house would be drama enough for any cozy but this witch can see and talk to ghosts! I simply loved this. I would and will read this series. A fantastic find and I am thankful to Lisa K for pointing me in this books direction. Currently offered at 99 cents on Amazon and worth every penny and more!

House falling down? Check. Pet sitting job with annoying clients? Check. Ability to speak to ghosts, which has the unfortunate side effect of having to listen to what they say back? Double check! Hot high school crush still in town being all successful and stuff while you protest his building projects? All kinds of checks! Did anyone say Witch of Mintwood? Yup! Just add murder and this will be a week to remember!

You can find this one on Amazon by Clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment