Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Killer Party by Lynn Cahoon


Late last night I finished Killer Party by Lynn Cahoon. This long running series is a favorite of mine and this one did not disappoint. Great friction, mystery and compelling relationships in this cozy mystery. I loved the setting, a grand Castle and the idea of the hotel attached to it and in it. Easy to picture the setting  and I liked the way Lynn wrote about her character's relationships and town happenings. This town gets more interesting by the book! This one is a great addition and it is out  July 18th.




You can pre order on Amazon by clicking here
Learn more about Lynn and her amazing series by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: