Monday, June 5, 2017

Karen's Recipe For Indoor S'mores


I have been busy as you may know this weekend with some houseguests from Japan. My son wanted me to make Indoor S'mores. Something I have been making since 1991!


5 cups of Golden Grahams Cereal
4 cups of marshmallows
1/3 cup of margarine
1 tsp vanilla 
1 cup of chocolate chips.
Melt the margarine in a large pot over med heat add the marshmallows and stir, then add vanilla once the marshmallows are melted add the cereal and then the chocolate chips. Stir and then put the mixture onto a greased cookie sheet or a greased 9X13 pan. Cool and then cut and serve. I love these bars and they never last!

These bars did not last at all, and now I am wishing I made a 3 times the amount I made, I think I will make these again next week and try to get a photo with tea so you can see how pretty they look. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy recipe. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment