Friday, June 23, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds



Welcome to Fancy Friday and as it is the first Friday of Summer I thought I would share some of my recent Etsy favorites. While I am not a camper myself, I would love a camper like this one to turn into a traveling tea oasis and this Mug Rug I found struck my fancy! This is from QuiltinCats Etsy shop and is now on my Etsy favorites and Elfster list, I really would like this! Click here to see this shop and listing...oh and if you happen to have a small trailer you are not using send it my way and I would make good use of it! 
keeping with the whole vintage glamping theme, I found these beauties! In  1350 North Vintage Etsy shop these 1950 stunners would be a fun addition to my tea parties don't you think? Click here to see these beauties and more! 
If I had a trailer I would also have this Tea banner, actually I might get the tea banner anyway! This banner caught my eye in the Tunes and Spoon's Etsy Shop. Seriously love this idea! Click here for this fun shop and listing.



Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and three fancy Friday finds! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: