Monday, May 22, 2017

Sweet Tea and Spirits by Angie Fox

I finished Sweet Tea and Spirits by Angie Fox last night and it was a great ghost mystery with a fun and exciting twist I did not see coming when I sat down to read it. Now I am almost convinced I read an earlier book in this series as I felt so at home in this paranormal cozy. 
What makes this a fun read is the hierarchy of the community and social status not just among the living but also with the very active community of the undead as well.  I would absolutely read another book in this series happily!

Southern girl Verity Long is about as high society as her pet skunk. Which is why she’s surprised as anyone when the new head of the Sugarland social set invites her to join the "it" girls. But this is no social call. Verity’s new client needs her to go in undercover and investigate strange happenings at the group’s historic headquarters. But while spirits are whispering hints of murder, the socialites are more focused on Verity’s 1978, avocado-green Cadillac. And when Verity stumbles upon a fresh body, she's going to need the long-dead citizens of Sugarland to help her solve the crime. Good thing she has the handsome deputy sheriff Ellis Wydell on hand, as well as her ghostly sidekick Frankie. The bad thing is, the ghosts are now whispering about the end of a certain ghost hunter.

You can find Sweet Tea and Spirits by Angie Fox on Amazon by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment