Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday Morning Mothers Day Tea



It is Sunday morning, Mother's Day and I have just gotten up. I did not prepare a post for today ahead of time and I did not get any reading finished to share a review. I did run around most of yesterday, having 4 events to attend which pretty much did me in and then homework with one of my sons that took up the rest of my energy and then some.

So this morning I shall leave you with a writing prompt quote by Linda Wooten and wish you a very Happy Sunday, if today is a day you celebrate with your mom, remember about your mom or you are a mom who is celebrated, I wish you a lovely day.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea today. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment