Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mother Tea Cups On Etsy


Above is a photo I did on Mother's Day a few years ago, this cup actually belonged to my mother's adoptive mother, pretty sure my mother bought it for her. If you don't know yet Mother's Day is Sunday, truth be told not a day I really look forward too as my my own mother passed away 6.5 years ago, and in reality I am not much for Halmark Holidays. However I do appreciate a fantastic teacup and saucer and put aside my bitterness to share with you some beautiful Etsy fun finds....
The above teacup is one I would love to have in my collection for sure. This one is priced out of my range but would be a true treasure to have. This one is offered at $124.99 in the 222nest Etsy Shop you can view it and more beautiful photos of it by clicking here.
English Garden Tea Shop has this sweet Queen Anne  this one is listed at $41.67
I have to share this one, my mother loved carnations,  although there is gold lost at the top I like this one! Listed at $15 you can tell someone really liked and used it! 
Lastly this one I found I really like as it says Mother Dear on it! This one is priced at $38.00 and can be found in the When Roses Bloom Etsy Shop 

Keep these in mind for yourself of a Mother you love. I will go back to reading now and hope to have a review to share with you tomorrow of Dead and Berried.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and some Mothers Day Etsy finds, as  with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I think tea tastes even better out of a pretty cup, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful tea cups and reading for the weekend! My grandmother had some beautiful floral China teacups similar to the ones you saw.

    ReplyDelete