Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday Morning Three Etsy Favorites To Share With You Today...

It is an Etsy Favorite Monday here as with all the weekend activities I did not finish the book I have been working on since Friday. I have not made the time to finish it and I am enjoying it so savoring it as I go. I wanted though to share with you some  of my more recent Etsy favorites starting with this one from CitrusAtelier this listing is for a fun teacup, that comes with three teabags, flavored sugar, a teaspoon, and a felt coaster. I think this is a lovely listing and it is only $10.00 shipping $4 with in the USA Click here for shop and listing.
Next is a listing for 12 napkins, shabby chic and so up my alley! Honestly would love to have these for my table and these are going on my wish list. you can chose your size and style for your napkins. This is a lovely listing. Click here for Chowwithme's Etsy Shop and listing.

Tea Time Planner Stickers caught my eye, think they would go on everything of mine! I love the graphic don't you? Click here for Fairy Design Studio's Etsy shop.
I shall do my very best to get this read and reviewed up for you shortly. Thank you for joining me here to day for a cup of tea and three Etsy Tea Time Favorites. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: