Monday, May 8, 2017

Make Your Own Sanity Tea To Go With This Upcycled Tea Time Craft

Today I am sharing a very quick and easy way to take your favorite tea with you to go. I have had a tea wallet in my purse and a zippered bag of my favorite teas that I take with me but last week I also had a bottle of water with me and it leaked everywhere and wrecked the tea in my purse.
My husband bought a large container of  Tic Tack's this week and I knew when he finished them it would be perfect for carrying bagged tea and keep them from getting wet in my purse!
I found that if I folded the sides of the tea bags they slide really easily in. It is a tight fit with 4 but three is a perfect fit. I used a sharpie to write on the front but you don't have too! If you don't like to leave home without your own favorite tea you may want to think about carrying your tea this way.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a tea time craft. I love having you stop by and hearing from you so please feel free to leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: