Friday, May 5, 2017

Kathleen Bridge's Ghostal Living

I read Ghostal Living by Kathleen Bridge over the last three days, I would have had it done sooner if I had not had that trip to the hospital the other night. I believe this is a great series and I loved the theme in Ghostal Living. I can not imagine living in the Hamptons myself but loved the idea of main character Meg and her amazing job as a decorator, who meets and works on the most wonderful upscale B&B. Meg can really hold her own and Kathleen does a great job of writing great gritty characters to be very suspicious of. This story which is rich in history and a bibliophile's dream making this one a must read. Ghostal Living is out now.

The first Sag Harbor Antiquarian Book and Ephemera Fair is right around the corner, and interior designer Meg Barrett has her hands full decorating rooms at the Bibliophile Bed & Breakfast for wealthy rare book collector Franklin Hollingsworth. Rumor has it Hollingsworth is in possession of an unpublished manuscript written by F. Scott Fitzgerald. When the Fitzgerald manuscript's authenticator is found dead at the bottom of a cliff, Meg suspects a killer is on the loose.Rare books start disappearing from the B & B and Meg sees a connection between the stolen books and the deceased authenticator. With the fair looming, she finds herself caught up in catching a killer and thief before another victim is booked for death.
Even my puppy "niece" Maisy wanted to skin her teeth into this delicious cozy.
You can find your own not yet dog eared and chewed up copy on Amazon by clicking here.
Learn more about Kathleen Bridge by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: