Friday, May 26, 2017

Fancy Friday Etsy Favorites

Friday morning and I did not get a chance to finish reading anything to share today so I will share some of my Fancy Friday Etsy Favorites with you today. I love the look of embroidered tea towels this one is hand stitched from Mary Stitches and More Etsy shop and you can find it and some really lovely items by clicking here.
Fandom Tea Etsy shop offers a fun Friday Afternoon Sampler you get 8 of their flavors in one box! Love this idea, tea tasting party in a box! Click here for this shop and listing.
Thursday's and Fridays in my house for many years now have been tea party days with a toddler. My niece PB  ( and her sisters TB and LB before here) come to my place and we have tea parties and they wear tiaras. Earlier this week it was National Tiara day and this t-shirt  is perfect for both! I may have to order some for my nieces and one in my size too! Click here for shop and listing.

I hope you enjoy your own Fancy Friday, trying to dress things up a bit with my red shoes!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a Fancy Friday post! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello from sunny southern Utah, USA, Karen! I just want to thank you for sharing an item on your blog today from my mother's Etsy shop! I am her Etsy shop manager and we are delighted that you like her item and were so gracious to share it with your readers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete