Sunday, May 7, 2017

Death in Dark Blue By Julia Buckley

Oh boy what an amazing and suspenseful cozy Death in Dark Blue by Julia Buckley was! Most suspense I have felt in a book in a long time. I wanted to throw it across the room at one point, in disbelief and shock. It would be an understatement to say just that I "really enjoyed" this one, I loved it. I was blown away by the complex and compelling mystery this tightly woven story was. Still can not believe how this one ended and author Julia Buckley had me hook line and sinker all the way through Death in Dark Blue. Thank goodness it is already out and you do not have to wait to read this one.


To order your own copy of Death in Dark Blue by Julia Buckley on Amazon please click here.
Learn more about Julia Buckley and her writing by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment