Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Booked For Murder by CeeCee James

Yesterday I received and read a sneak peak of  Booked for Murder a new first in series by CeeCee James that will be out shortly. This story is a fun one, main character Maisie moves and takes a job in a Florida hotel as manager to keep her mom from becoming homeless. She and her mom live at the hotel with their dog bingo. Maisie finds her hands full with a couple of Comic and Science Fiction Conferences, a murder, an accident and an invasion make for a busy few days at the hotel. One of the things I liked most about the main character is that when Maisie is not busy managing the hotel she is an aspiring mystery author. I found the idea of running a hotel by day but writing by night really a fun idea for a cozy. This story had some really fun elements the mystery was a good one and I think you will enjoy this mystery for sure. You can find it on Amazon by clicking here and keep up with CeeCee James on Facebook by clicking here.
I loved the cover of this book as well.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment