Sunday, May 21, 2017

A Saturday To Remember...

Happy Sunday Morning to you, while I had hoped to share a book review this morning, I had a very busy day yesterday and did not get a chance to finish the book I was reading. Yesterday was a baseball day,  my Son's birthday and birthday party here and a surprise party/paint nite for my friend Jo's birthday, this was a very busy day indeed.
My sister and 5 of my friends and I had a blast and we made the theme of my friends birthday a Sunflower Themed.
My friend Anna and I made up these birthday Corsages, with a pin of our friend in the middle. They were fun and easy to make and pulled the evening together.
Getting to spend time with my sister and my friends is a luxury for sure, and not something we often do. I feel very blessed to have these amazing women in my life and had a day to treasure always!

Paint Nite was a fun way to spend time with friends, create something I did not think was possible and got to take something home to be proud of.  Paint Nite did not make me an artist but it did make me want to keep painting. This was a day I will cherish for years to come and promise to get back to reading now! Click here to learn more about Paint Nite.
On my table now is Maddie Hatter and the Deadly Diamond by Jayne Barnard at time of posting on sale now at Amazon.ca for 99 cents! 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy Saturday to remember. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment