Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Tea Cozy Patterns To Ponder...

Today I am sharing some adorable tea cozies to make. The winter here was long and cold, and the Spring is wet and miserable, so I am using my cozy more and more. I started to think about some fun ones to try to make and came across these to share. While this one did not get a good review on the pattern I still really loved the look. Click here for this pdf pattern for purchase download. 
I found an Etsy shop with PDF for Purchase patterns that caught my eye in the Tea Cozy Folk Etsy shop, check out this globe and you will see why! 
Seriously with 110 patterns in her shop it was impossible to pick only one! Loved this Westie Cozy!
I loved this Cupcake Tea Cozy as well, this one offered as a PDF Pattern download for $1.64 is a sweet deal click here for the SewandSoUK Etsy shop


I hope you have fun making your own tea cozies, I think these are just so much fun! Back to reading for me now.
Thank you for joining me for cup of tea and some tea cozy pattern ideas. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: