Saturday, April 1, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup March 25th-April 1st

It is Saturday again and I am not home, third week in a row, not normal for me. This morning I am in Penticton BC at a hockey tournament with my two younger sons. This is a huge moment for us and one I don't take lightly. Being a Hockey Mom is a huge deal to me. The Canucks Autism Network helped our family in so many ways and changed our lives beautifully with the addition of the hockey program and I am so proud of my boys and our team for learning this game and having this life long skill like their typical peers. 
While home briefly this week I was thrilled to find the mail lady has brought me 5 wonderful April releases to read through and I am reading Silence of the Jams right now. 
Also on my table this week was the third book Mississippi in Me, a collection of Poems by Patricia Neely-Dorsey. Her inspiring words will transport you and her love of Mississippi is contagious! More on this book early next week.
This week I read No Charm Intended by Mollie Cox Byran. This is out later in May I believe and a good read, love the idea of a crafting get away weekend.
I tried out a new cookie cutter this week which I love and I got to use my new little chick salt and pepper shakers I bought at Cracker Barrel while I was in Arizona. I was so thrilled to be home this week and enjoying my loose leaf Vanilla Murchies Black tea. No time to get out and grab something different this week and on my last trip I did not get to a tea shop I had wanted to so nothing new to try and share this week in the tea department.
It was a good week of reviews as I shared my love of A Good Day To Buy, the 4th book in the series by Sherry Harris...
I thought that Sharon Pepe's Magick and Mayhem was fantastic as well. 
Laura Childs wrote what I think might be my most favorite of the series with Devonshire Scream! 
I also enjoyed the Alice in Wonderland themed The Tempting taste of Danger by CeeCee James this week.

One book I read this week was so incredible and I can not wait to share more about it. I read a new paranormal cozy mystery book that will be coming out by Vicki Vass that will stay with me forever. She is working on the cover art now and as soon as I get word of the cover and publishing date I will let you all know. Stay tuned for more on that!
I hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend and I look forward to sharing more photos and reviews upon my return. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment