Saturday, April 15, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup April 8th-15th

A week has come and gone and we have had more rain then sunshine, I have heard more sadness and strife sadly then happy news,  I hope that as this week draws to a close the new week begining holds a much better times ahead for all of us. Checking back now on what I have had on my table this week...
Last night I finished One Fete in the Grace by Vicke Fee and I shall share my review in full with you all tomorrow. Such a lovely and welcome surprise this week to find it in my mail box.
I am still craving cupcakes and is it any wonder why when I have had Jenn McKinlay's latest cozy on my table. Loved the characters and story in this one too!

A Frying Shame was a read I enjoyed, first in series for me and lots of fun.

Lena Gregory's Occult and Battery was a wonderful paranormal cozy read that I enjoyed along with  the traditional cozies this week. Loved the story line and characters in this second in series.
I reopened my Etsy shop in hopes of helping out a dear friend in troubling times, if you would like to help out to please click here to learn more. 

I have had my old standby Murchies Vanila in my cup most of the week, but I also had some peppermint tea and some lavender black in my tea pot this week. I am looking into a tea line to hopefully add to my tea shop and shall let you all know about it when I have settled on a line. Until then I am ever so grateful that you choose to spend your time with me. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment