Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Grandma Bertha Solving Murders By Matt Ferraz

I was asked to read and review Matt Ferraz upcoming May release Grandma Bertha Solving Murders, The Convenient Cadaver. I read this last night and I really enjoyed it. Cozy yes, funny and a great message. While no one seems to have any use for Grandma Bertha, not even Grandma Bertha herself, the discovery of a body in the back alley behind her shead, gives Grandma Bertha a new life and purpose. I found it delightful, different and refreshing.

When Grandma Bertha moved to her son’s place, she brought along three dogs, several cases of beer and many, many horror film DVDs. While her daughter-in-law insists on the idea of sending Grandma Bertha to a retirement home, a dead girl appears near the house, shot three times in the back. Many years ago, Grandma Bertha let a murderer escape for not trusting in her own detective abilities. Now, armed with her wit and wisdom, she decides to solve that crime before the police. Could this crazy dog lady be a threat to a cold-blooded killer? And for how long can the family stand that situation?

Out in May you can pre order it on Amazon by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment