Friday, March 31, 2017

Tea Bag Style Cookies!

I have wanted to buy a cookie cutter like this for a while now but as I live in Canada the cost to have them shipped from the USA was more then three times the price of the cookie cutter. So I waited and just before I went away I ordered this one from an Etsy shop in Spain called CookieCAD. This 3D printed cookie cutter is awesome.
Hers look better then mine but I am still working out the chocolate ratio for dipping. I am thrilled though with my new cookie cutter! The price for this one was $5.03 CND and with shipping of just $3.35 this was a steal!

I will be happily practicing these for my tea parties and I am sure to order more from CookieCAD soon. Click here to see the listing of the cookie cutter I bought. 
Here to see all the items in store! 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery tea time treat. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. These look lovely! Would you be able to share your cookie recipe? Whenever I try to use cookie cutters - well, they don't come out very well lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://acupofteaandacozymystery.blogspot.ca/2015/11/tea-time-just-got-more-delicious-at-my.html My recipe can be found in that link or on my recipe tab.

      Delete