Monday, February 27, 2017

The Perfect Teat Tin Gift Idea for Tea and Book Lovers like us...

Last week on a website I enjoy called Mental Floss, I came across these fun teas and tea tins in the shape of books.

 Immediately going on my wish list how about you? Honestly if you are fan of literary works and teas or are a gift purchaser for one you will want to keep these in mind for the holidays for sure!
The company behind them is called Novel Teas! 

I would love the "Pride and Peppermint" as well as "The Picture of Earl Grey"
You can learn more about them from visiting the Novel Tea Tin website by clicking here.
Find them on Amazon here 
Read the Mental Floss article here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy tea tin gift idea. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete